Monday, September 7, 2009

Message Log 2

1. Memories play a confusing role. They make you laugh when you remember  the times you cried together.   But makes you cry when you remember the times you laughed together.

2. The best feeling in the world is when you think that your friend forgot you and suddenly you receive a message from the same friend saying ,  "I am missing you". :)

3. Love : Is not about expressing with heavy words. Its about understanding each other, a gentle touch and a pure heart.      
And Friendship : Is to laugh at the nonsense written above :D

4. Akele ja rahe the in kathin raaston pe
Niraash
Dukhi
Thake huye
Phir ek mod pe aap jaisa ek dost mila
Aur
Aur
Aur baaki zindagi bhi barbaad ho gayi :P

5.Jab koi baat biagd jaaye
Jab koi mushkil pad jaaye
Toh
Toh
Toh
Toh main kya karu... ?
Nipto khud ... ! :P

6. Smile For The Ones You Love…
A Simple Smile Is All It Takes To Make One Happy…
Love Can Come In Many Different Ways, Shapes n Sizes …
But A Simple Smile Will Conquer Everything …
And Leave The Best Of Us Speechless …

7. Second day after wedding
Bubbly- Mom I got in fight with my husband
Mom- It’s part of marital life
Bubbly- Oh ok but what should I do with the dead body

8. Friendship is when you have a huge fight with your friend
And you say , "That's it! I'm leaving!"
But after a moment, you put all your egos aside
N say, 
"Chal yaar Pepsi toh pila" :D

12 comments:

kaka said...

lol @ the bubbly part and i think it is true..:P....nice quotes and messages and i think i have been through a few before..:)

Ekam said...

@Kaka... Don't know.That must be known to Bubbly and her mother:D

Oh yes. You might have been. Some of them are quite common.

- Sugar Cube - said...

nice ones..I have the first three in my inbox.

My msg log 3 ..coming soon :P

S said...

Those were some good already in my inbox messages :P

Waise chal yaar ab Pepsi pila !

And btw, bubbly is my brother,Gaurav's nick name ... and he gets irritated when I call him with this name publicly and I just blogged it out ! LOL !

Yeah, I'd be sending this message to him !

Keep messaging and smiling and blogging and coming to my blog and leaving your comments and living life and take care and that's it, enough, no more 'and' :P

Sourav...in love with me and life

Anonymous said...

liked the dead body hubby :)

visiting a blog page after ages.. glad to see your visit in my page :)
God bless

Me said...

hehe Bubbly rocks... :) and so does the message log... loved them all.

Anonymous said...

me:am I smiling??
myself:Oh yes...and there is something else..
me:what??
myself:there are tears in your eyes....
beautiful....

Rahil said...

gud collection.. :)

Jaunty anima said...

gud ones...bubbly...lol;)

HaRy!! said...

he he nice set of logs yu have! luvd the last two one's especially one on friendship..truely yes..thats how we are! nice blog yu have...wil cya often here...expect me :) tc cya around

HaRy

Musings of a lonely traveler said...

Hei! that's a myriad post about relationships; quite comically you expressed. Simply liked it Ekam :)

divsi said...

7th one was sooo wowwwww:)))
heheh