Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Teachers' day ... :)

"The dream begins, most of the time, with a teacher/mentor who believes in you, who tugs and pushes, and leads you onto the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth."
--Dan Rather

I think I am blessed that I have always been lucky with having good friends and mentors/teachers in my life.

Today on Teacher's day , I want to thank all of them who are my guiding lights. Thanks to Jyoti Ma'am , Nishant Sir , Indu Sharma Ma'am, Indu Verma Ma'am, Jaipal Sir, Gagan Sir, Sasi Sir, Piush Sir , Amrita Ma'am , Sandhu Ma'am.
Thanks for believing in me.
God bless you all.

10 comments:

S said...

Lovely post for a sweet reason... I would like to take this opportunity to wish my best ever teacher Mr. Martin Matthew and Dr. Sardana a very happy teacher's day ! :)

Saad Shaikh said...

I agree with you and Dan.. :)

Pramoda Meduri said...

Hey..lovely dedication..:) Its soo nice to see those names occupying ur space..Happy teacher's day to all of them from my side as well..:)

Anonymous said...

true teachers play an important role in our lives in fact more important than any others'...
I also take this opportunity to thanx my all time favorites Soni Sir and Mishra Sir

:) said...

Hey such a lovel post. my morning started with teachers day wishes from my fav student. ah it's an awesome feeling to get spl wishes on spl days from spl ppl. am so happy. happy teachers day.

Amit Kumar Singh said...

it's very apt quote for teacher....

Happy Teachers Day... :)


cheers!!

- Sugar Cube - said...

Nice quote.

And its even nicer that you have wonderful teachers :) & friends.

Rahil said...

Happy Teachers Day...

i too wrote a dedicated post for my teachers...check out

http://delusion-waves.blogspot.com/2009/09/happy-teachers-day.html

Shruti said...

hey wipro gal!!
Loved your quote and it was great to hear that you had wonderful teachers in your life!!

Keep Smiling!

HaRy!! said...

Happy teachers day...wishes for my chemistry master!! thanks for the memories!

HaRy