Friday, September 11, 2009

My first award ... I am a 'Superior Scribbler' :)

Yipieeeee ... I got my first award . Thanks to Rahul for the award. My first ever award in bloggers world. Thanks to everybody.
Now here goes my acceptance speech :P

 
I am extremely thankful to Rahul who thought that I deserved this award . I want to thank God , my parents, my family , my friends who supported me all through , my readers (I would like to think so) and to Pulkit (He's the one who introduced me to Blogger) and also to my brother who really gives me those extra 10 minutes after 8 pm so that I can complete my post if I am writing at that time. Oh God! I have 'khushi ke aansu' in my eyes...
Jokes apart! Thanks Rahul .. Thanks a lot. It really means a lot to me :)
Thanks Rahul :)

So now I would love to forward this award to 5 of my blogger friends who I love to read . 
Here are the rules for those who get this award.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
This is very tough for me as they all have been writing for such a long time and have been such fabulous writers .
So my list goes like this.
1. Abhinav     You just can't resist yourself reading all his posts and switching off your computer once you start reading his blog. They are just totally humorous. He's the champ in bloggers world. You can just go through his journey . From college to MBA to job and now to marriage . Just go through it for once. You'll love it, for sure.

2. Harshita     It hasn't been much time since I bloghopped to her blog. Her's is the same case as Abhinav's . Once you start reading them , you just have to complete her blog .I love reading her posts. 

3. Rohit        I love reading his posts. Just so close to our lives .

4. Pulkit        What to say about him. He is my guru . He is the one who told me that I can write. Otherwise I would have never been here. He writes mostly poems but his stories are just too good. Every time he writes a story , I just beg hime to write stories stories stories :D

5. Saad        Can you imagine , in his last post , he wrote his own obituary!! He's funny! You just HAVE TO read his blog. 

6. Arshat      I know I have to write only 5 names but I have to give the award to this man yaar . Go through his blog. 

I love reading all your blogs friends :)
Its just that I had to write some of the names which I like the most. 
Thanks to Rahul once again . 
God bless you all :)



PS... Here's a new blogger in blogosphere, my friend Vishal . He's new to blogs but a very good writer:)

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

are koi bachao mujhe....
main "thanks" ke tale dab gaya hoon!!
you deserved it...Gal..oh..sorry. .ma'am..

Pramoda Meduri said...

HI Ekam, COngratulations..:) keep expressing :)

Ekam said...

@Rahul
You can call me Ekam. Itna acha naam hai mera . Don't call me Ma'am :D


@Pramoda
Thank u so much :)

Amit Kumar Singh said...

Congratulations for ur fist award.. :)

Wish u more such awards :)

Keep blogging...

Cheers!!

Sh@s said...

Congrats!! on getting d award.

Pinpaks said...

Congrats!

Me said...

Congrats for the award... u deserve it...

Thanks a lot for passing it on to me. :)

Musings of a lonely traveler said...

Congratulations for your award :)

Movingcloud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Congratulations sweety..!You deserve every bit of it...!

Ekam said...

Thanks friends:)

Saad Shaikh said...

Hey Ekam.. that was so very sweet of you! :) :) I am very happy.. actually, I don't even have an acceptance speech for now.. :P Be sure to find the same, if not better, quality of content.. ;)

Thanks again..

I've been very busy off late and hence pretty inactive on web.. so please condone the delay..

Thanks :)

vishal jindal said...

congrats ekam!! ofcrs u deserve it..for hw wd u b my guru otherwise..hehe

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :)

Dhanya said...

Congrats on the award :) Hope you get many more... You truly deserve them :)

Anonymous said...

did something I said hurt you that u stopped visiting my blog??
if so plz atleast tell me...

HaRy!! said...

BIG TIME CONGRATS :)!

Ekam said...

Thanks Hary :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dear..:)

U know,i love your template and esp.the header a ton..!

Anonymous said...

congos.. keep writing more and keep winning awards :)

sm said...

congrats

Ekam said...

Thanks a lot Vishu , Chriz , SM :)