Monday, December 28, 2009
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Friday, December 4, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Silence is a sign of love…
Silence is a sign of adore…
Silence is a sign of pride…
Silence is a sign of tension…
Silence is a sign of gratitude towards your loved ones….
Silence is a sign of being with yourself...
Sometimes silence is very necessary for us to hear our inner voices. Often silence makes people uncomfortable accustomed as they are to the noise but silence is all about coming home to ourselves.
P.S ... I'm not able to read and comment on your posts. I am a bit busy. I'll be back by 24th and then read all your posts. Take care. God bless :)
Sunday, November 8, 2009
I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school.
His name was Kyle.
It looked like he was carrying all of his books. I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.' I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.
Monday, November 2, 2009
stand and look at the school building. I do that too when I go back to my city where I lived , where I studied . We still ask each other of the simplest of excuses to go back there again.
Memories....Scrabooks....Diaries....Photographs and what not !
Why can't life be like my DVD player? You can just 'rewind' from here !"
In the words of Bryan Adams, "Those were the best days of my life . . . "
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Thursday, October 15, 2009
"Friendship is about standing up for a person , about wishing him well , about treating him as more than fodder for gossip . It’s about being able to laugh at somebody’s face and not behind his back . It’s about knowing how you’re different from your friend and accepting him for who he is . But not accepting him for what he is because he’s rich and famous . It’s about being able to tell him he’s your friend , without the fear of your name being struck off the invitation list to his party."
Friday, October 9, 2009
Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Innocent.
Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent.
Ever told a lie? Guilty.
Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty.
Kissed a picture? Guilty.
Slept in until 5 PM? Innocent.
Fallen asleep at work/school? Guilty.
Held a snake? Innocent.
Been suspended from school? Innocent.
Worked at a fast food restaurant? Innocent.
Been fired from a job? Innocent.
Done something you regret? Guilty.
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Guilty.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Innocent
Kissed in the rain? Innocent
Sat on a roof top? Guilty.
Kissed someone you shouldn’t? Innocent.
Sang in the shower? Guilty.
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Innocent.
Shaved your head? Innocent.
Had a boxing membership? Innocent.
Made a boyfriend cry? Innocent.
Been in a band? Innocent.
Shot a gun? Guilty
Donated Blood? Guilty
Eaten alligator meat? Innocent
Eaten cheesecake? Guilty.
Still love someone you shouldn’t? Guilty.
Have/had a tattoo? Innocent.
Liked someone, but will never tell who? Guilty.
Been too honest? Guilty.
Ruined a surprise? Innocent
Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterwards? Innocent
Erased someone in your friends list? Guilty.
Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)? Innocent
Joined a pageant? Innocent
Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? Guilty.
Had communication with your ex? Innocent
Got totally drunk on the night before exam? Innocent.
Got totally angry that you cried so hard? Guilty.
1.What is your current obsession? Blogging
2. What are you wearing today? Capri and t-shirt
3. What’s for dinner? Its breakfast time. Don't know. Haven't asked Mamma yet
4. What’s the last thing you bought? Gift for a friend on his b'day
5. What are you listening to right now? Heartbeat (Instrumental from Kal Ho Na Ho)
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you? An awesome writer
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Any hill station
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer? Cotton clothes
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? My room
10. Which language do you want to learn? Umm... haven't thought..
11. What’s your favorite quote? Miles to go before I sleep
12. Who do you want to meet right now? My cousin (I'm about to leave for Mamaji's home)
13. What is your favorite colour? Blue
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet? My night suit :P
16. What’s your favourite magazine? None. I am not fond of reading magazines. Used to read Reader's Digest but not now.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Chocolates :P
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas? Bell Bottoms :D
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon? Umm.. No idea .. Haven't thought
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer? Depends
21. What are you going to do after this? Get ready to leave for Mamaji's home.
22. Who is your favourite sport star? Koi vi nai :D
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without? My face wash , kajal
24. What inspires you? Honest people
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you: Neither
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)? I wear my night suit. Ab tak toh pata chal gaya hoga how much I am obsessed with my night suits :D
27. Coffee or tea? Coffee
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed? I cry
29. What is the meaning of your name? Ekam means the only one and Ekamjyot means God's light
30. Which other blogs do you love visiting? Check my blog list
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet? Hot Chocolate Fudge
32. Favorite Season? Winters
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me ? Maggie
34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you? Remain silent
35. What are you afraid of the most? Losing my loved ones
36. What do you love most about yourself? My simplicity
How much dumb I am
 Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking
 Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking
 You have ran into a glass/screen door
 You have jumped out of a moving vehicle
[x] You have thought of something funny while walking by yourself
[x] Laughed, then watched people give you weird looks
So far: 2
 You have run into a tree/bush.
[ ] You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow
 You have tried to lick your elbow… a few times
 You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little star have the same rhythm.
 You just tried to sing them.
So far: 2
[x] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
 You have choked on your own spit .
[ ] You have seen the Matrix and still don’t get it.
[ ] You’ve never seen the Matrix.
[ ] You type only with two fingers.
So far: 3
 You have accidentally caught something on fire
[x] You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes.
[x] You have caught yourself drooling.
 You have fallen asleep in class and fell outta your chair
[x] You stared hard at someone trying to figure whether the person was he or she
So far: 6
[x] Sometimes you just stop thinking
[x] You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about
 People often shake their heads and walk away from you
[ ] You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
[ ] You use your fingers to do simple math
So far: 8
[ ] You have eaten a bug
[x] You are taking this test when you should be doing something more important
[x] You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
[x] You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand
 You have ran around naked in your house.
So far: 11
[x] You repost bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t.
[x] You break a lot of things.
[ ] Your friends know not to use big words around you.
 You tilt your head when you’re confused
[x] You have fallen out of your chair before
[ ] Mistook your teacher to be a student
So far: 14
[x] When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling or wall
[x] The word “ummmmm” is used many times a day.
 Have you opened your mouth to say something but then you pretended as if you were yawning because you forgot what you wanted to say.
I am (16/40) = 40 % D U M B?
Tagged by Kaka
These are some of the brands which are a part of my life.
I am not tagging anyone in particular. Whoeaver wishes , can do this tag :)
Monday, September 21, 2009
I have just completed reading Ravinder Singh's "I too had a love story" . Such a beautiful , emotional , touching love story. I was never really into love stories. I always used to find them boring. But this one changed my thinking. Its a true love story of the author Ravin and Khushi , a story of their meeting, a story of their love, a story of END. I was hooked to the book. Its so simple . Very unimaginable. I never thought couples like Ravin and Khushi ever existed in this world now . I laughed, I smiled, I cried towards the end of the story.
There are many moments when you connect with them. Ravinder has written this so simple. Those late night phone calls , loving each other so much that they decided to marry each other even without actually meeting each other, Khushi's death .. everything .. its a story of each one of us. .
This book is no 'Alchemist' or 'Acts of Faith' but its simplicity will touch your heart.
When you start reading this book, you find yourself completely lost in Ravin and Khushi's world but the end of it.. I wish I could change their story but it was not written by me. Their destiny was written by God.
Some of the lines just tear your heart out.
"The doctors said they couldn't hand over the body to the family. (Did you notice ? Yes, body . That's what they said. She no longer had a name. She was just a body. A dead body.)"
"I was at the photo studio getting a picture of my dead Khushi framed, to keep in the Gurudwara during the last prayer for her, scheduled for the next day. Guess which picture/ It was one of those which she sent me when I was in the US. Never in my worst nightmare could I have thought that someday I'd be using her pictures for this purpose."
"She died. I survived. Because I survived, I die everyday."
The story is poignant and real . Full credit goes to Ravin. Everything is real, the places, the people. He narrated a very important chapter from his life with a message "Life goes on".
I would recommend you to read this book. You may not include this in your favourites but it will definitely touch your heart.
Friday, September 18, 2009
G : Hello . Hi Ekku .. How are you sweetie :)
Me : Hi G . Am good . Tell me one thing , am I supposed to be mad at you?
G : Huh ?
Me : Bata bhi ... Am I supposed to be mad at you right now ?
G : What ? Why ? Kya bol ri hai tu ?
Me : I don't know . I am having this feeling that I usually have when I am upset with you . Did we fight yesterday ?
G : Are you alright ? Mujhe toh kuch gadbad lag ri hai . Waise toh koi nai baat nai hai par aaj kuch gadbad lag ri hai
Me : I guess I'm okay . I don't remember us fighting yesterday . Kal toh main office mein thi . Tere se baat hui thi kal ? Nai huyi yaar .. Kal toh main office thi .
G : No . We didn't
Me : Okay. In that case , what are you having for lunch today . What is Mami ji making today ?
G : Ekku tu pagal ho gayi hai poori . Pata bhi hai kya bol ri hai tu ?
Me : Le yaar .. Tu maan ni ri . Seriously , I thought I was mad at you all this morning . But then I thought and I thought and I thought only to realize that I never fought with you. So I wasn't sure why I feeling angry with you. That's why I called you to confirm. Chal chod , mujhe lagta hai kisi aur se ladai hoyi hogi . Usse huyi hogi pucca . Abhi main usko phone kar ke confirm karti hun.
G : Ekku .. Tu na pagal ho gayi hai . Ja ke so ja . Kuch kha le aur so ja . Tera dimag kharab ho gaya hai . Ab usko bhi mat tang karna . Chup kar ke so ja
Me : Par yaar ... Par ... Chal theek hai .. Mujhe lagta hai tu theek bol ri hai .. Maine sapna dekha hoga ...
Acha chal bata na ... Kya banaya hai aaj Mami ji ne ..
G : Chup kar ja . Agar ab ek aur baar boli na , main tujhe maar dungi . Phone rakh aur so ja :X
Me : Par yaar .. Seriously yaar I was feeling that we had a fight yesterday . Sachi yaar :(
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Friday, September 11, 2009
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
PS... Here's a new blogger in blogosphere, my friend Vishal . He's new to blogs but a very good writer:)
Monday, September 7, 2009
2. The best feeling in the world is when you think that your friend forgot you and suddenly you receive a message from the same friend saying , "I am missing you". :)
3. Love : Is not about expressing with heavy words. Its about understanding each other, a gentle touch and a pure heart.
4. Akele ja rahe the in kathin raaston pe
A Simple Smile Is All It Takes To Make One Happy…
Love Can Come In Many Different Ways, Shapes n Sizes …
But A Simple Smile Will Conquer Everything …
And Leave The Best Of Us Speechless …
Mom- It’s part of marital life
Bubbly- Oh ok but what should I do with the dead body
Saturday, September 5, 2009
I think I am blessed that I have always been lucky with having good friends and mentors/teachers in my life.
Today on Teacher's day , I want to thank all of them who are my guiding lights. Thanks to Jyoti Ma'am , Nishant Sir , Indu Sharma Ma'am, Indu Verma Ma'am, Jaipal Sir, Gagan Sir, Sasi Sir, Piush Sir , Amrita Ma'am , Sandhu Ma'am.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
I used to see my Papa , and still I do, working so hard in office and at home to support our family. My life was very simple.. school-homework-back to home- sleep. This was MY life. As time went be and responsibilities increased, my perception changed. It keeps changing every time. Really. You meet some people. You loose them midway. The ones who stayed back were destined to. Their lives seen by me, a new perception, my perception. My journey started when I was born. I saw it when saw the sun for the first time, the stars, the moon, felt the breeze. Felt a feeling of security inside me when I held Mamma's hand while crossing the road, enjoyed my outings, the first time I realized how it feels to be attracted to someone.
Its like a book, just the chapters keep on changing. I was never a person who could think about life in little things. But now I am. I see life in small things, small gestures like a smile, a handshake, a hug, a pat on my shoulder, a tear in somebody's' eyes when we meet after so many months. I feel it. Its wonderful.
I am going to start my new journey , a new phase in my life very soon. I would start working in some days. I am happy, my family is happy. But still somewhere I wonder, am I happy with what I am? How often do I feel frustrated? What makes me happy? What makes me sad? At this very moment, the thoughts I have and the way I evaluate my life is a perception. Its a point of view that only I can have, almost certain that no one else will seethe world exactly the same way as I do.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Thursday, August 20, 2009
2. SMS ke rate ...
1996 - 6/-
2000 - 4/-
2004 - 2/-
2006 - 1/-
2007 - 0.50/-
2008 - 0.25/-
2009 - 0.10/-
Aap kab karoge jab SMS pe loan milega tab :p
3. Dhamki bharya propose..
Munda kudi nu:
"Main Bullet te , te Bullet 100 te..
Hun kudiye tu das... Thale aauna ke piche behna" :D
4. God thought that sicne he couldn't be everywhere , he made mother.
Then Devil thought since he couldn't be everywhere , he made mother - in -law.
5. "I want to go back to the time when getting high meant on swing , when drinking meant apple juice , when love was mom's hug and the highest place on earth was dad's shoulder, when the only thing broken were toys and when goodbyes meant only till tomorrow :)
6. At the end, you will not remember the words of your enemy but the silence of your friends.
7. Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head and listen to silence. To have no yesterday and no tomorrow. To forget time,and to forgive life , to be at peace.
Monday, August 17, 2009
PS... Not written by me. Read it on an Orkut community.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
A friend asked me to give her a call and the first think she said was "Yaarrrrrrr I missed you sooooooooo much. Its so nice to hear your voice after such a long time."
Awww... Don't know if she really meant it or not, but it made my day after a half gloomy day and that's what matters :D
Hearing friends say that they miss you is something that can make anyone feel special and elated:)
Sunday, August 2, 2009
I found out that everyone , almost everyone of us are waiting for something to happen ... in days to come.
One friend is waiting for the day when she'll be married. One is waiting for the day when her family approves her boyfriend. Someone is waiting for M.Tech classes to begin . Someone is waiting for the IIM call . Someone is waiting for the clearance of his visa. And some are waiting to finish their studies and get a job.
Where ever I look , I find people waiting . Waiting for a bus , a train , someone to come and take them home , or waiting for the day when they will be able to live a life on their own.
And I am waiting for the day when I'll enjoy reading business dailies :P
What are you waiting for?
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
I got this as a forwarded e-mail. Thought of sharing this with everyone on my blog.
Her hair up in a pony tail, her favorite dress tied with a bow.
Today was Daddy's Day at school, and she couldn't wait to go
But her mommy tried to tell her, that she probably should stay home
Why the kids might not understand, if she went to school alone
But she was not afraid; she knew just what to say
What to tell her classmates, on this Daddy's Day
But still her mother worried, for her to face this day alone
And that was why once again, she tried to keep her daughter home
But the little girl went to school, eager to tell then all
About a dad she never sees, a dad who never calls.
There were daddies along the wall in back, for everyone to meet
Children squirming impatiently, anxious in their seats
One by one the teacher called, a student from the class
To introduce their daddy, as seconds slowly passed
At last the teacher called her name, every child turned to stare
Each of them were searching, for a man who wasn't there
"Where's her daddy at?" she heard a boy call out
"She probably doesn't have one," another student dared to shout
And from somewhere near the back, she heard a daddy say
"Looks like another deadbeat dad, too busy to waste his day."
The words did not offend her, as she smiled at her friends
And looked back at her teacher, who told her to begin
And with hands behind her back, slowly she began to speak
And out from the mouth of a child, came words incredibly unique
"My Daddy couldn't be here, because he lives so far away
But I know he wishes he could be with me on this day
And though you cannot meet him, I wanted you to know
All about my daddy, and how much he loves me so
He loved to tell me stories, he taught me to ride my bike
He surprised me with pink roses, and taught me to fly a kite
We used to share fudge sundaes and ice cream in a cone
And though you cannot see him, I'm not standing all alone
'Cause my daddy's always with me, even though we are apart
I know because he told me, he'll forever be here in my heart"
With that her little hand reached up, and lay across her chest
Feeling her own heartbeat, beneath her favorite dress
From somewhere in the crowd of dads, her mother stood in tears
Proudly watching her daughter, who was wise beyond her years
She stood up for the love of a man not in her life
Doing what was best for her, doing what was right
When she dropped her hand back down, staring straight into the crowd
She finished with a voice so soft, but its message clear and loud
"I love my daddy very much, he's my shining star
If he could he'd be here, but heaven's just too far
Sometimes when I close my eyes, it's like he never went away."
Then she closed her eyes, and saw him there that day
To her mother's amazement, she witnessed with surprise
A room full of daddies and children, all starting to close their eyes
Who knows what they saw before them, who knows what they felt inside
Perhaps for a second, they saw him at her side.
"I know you're with me Daddy," to the silence she called out...
Friday, July 24, 2009
I went to my tailor yesterday. She had stitched a suit of mine but there was a problem with the suit's neck. So I asked her to get it altered. And then what she told me had me and her in splits. We both were laughing like fools for quite some time. She said . "Eku , shaam ko aa jana. Gala kaat ke haath mein de dungi . " (Come in evening. I'll cut the neck and hand it over to you.") :D
Sunday, July 12, 2009
It's happening with me very much these days ... Actually it always happen with me. When I have nothing to talk, I invariably repeat this line "aur bata" again & again. And the reply is also the same from everybody ... "bas teekh hai yaar" , "bas chal ra hai" or just "bas" :D
There have been times when we speak this line for endless times and then follows a silence , when persons on both end wait for the other person to speak up :D
In the end, it ends with ... "chal teekh hai phir ... milte hain. .. main call karti hun tujhe kuch din mein. Chal bye :D
Thursday, July 9, 2009
I just HAD to post one of my own .
1. Things I have already done - Blue & Bold !
2. Things that i would love to do - Red & Bold !
Here we go!!
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
02. Swam with dolphins.
03. Climbed a mountain
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone.
08. Said “I love you” and meant it.
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game.
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa.
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables.
18. Touched an iceberg.
19. Slept under the stars.
20. Changed a baby’s diaper.
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger.
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total
34. Ridden a roller coaster.
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and didn’t care who was looking.
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day.
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment.
39. Had two hard drives for your computer.
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk.
42. Had amazing friends
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country.
44. Watched whales
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Taken a midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your CDs
57. Pretended to be a superhero
58. Sung karaoke
59. Lounged around in bed all day
60. Played touch football
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theatre
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days
77. Made cookies from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo
81. Rafted the Snake River
82. Been on a television news program as an “expert”(Aspiring...)
83. Gotten flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark
88. Kissed on the first date
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
91. Been in a combat zone
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in Rocky Horror
96. Raised children
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
98. Passed out cold
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over .
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking with the windows open.
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Touched a stingray
110. Broken someone’s heart
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a TV game show
113. Broken a bone
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse
119. Had major surgery
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for 30 hours in a 48 hour period
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. States
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school
132. Touched a cockroach
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad and The Odyssey
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read.
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
137. Skipped all your school reunions
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language.
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146. Dyed your hair 147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head
149. Caused a car accident
150. Saved someone’s life